Monday, October 5, 2009

Shamwow!!!!






Shamwow is a cloth-like, paper towel. According to the website, http://www.shamwow.com/, it can easily remove soda, wine and pet stains. It can hole 12x it's weight in liquid, and it doesn't drip. Also, it won't scratch any surface, it washes, dries, and polishes any surface, and it's machine washable and bleachable. In addition to it's greatness, it's good for 10 years! Here's a fact I'm sure many dont' know: it's made in Germany.

This product is available online at the previous mentioned website for $19.95. If bought online, one will receive 2 large and 2 mini shamwows plus another whole set for free. Online it says it's not available in stores, but I've seen them at CVS, and I believe Walgreens has a "as seen on TV" section.

I have chosen to blog about Shamwow because I'm am impressed with it's ability to absorb and pick up so much liquid. I once saw a live demonstration at Target, and it was crazy. The guy did the carpet test. He spilled liquid on a piece of carpet and showed us how the liquid seeps below it. Then he placed the Shamwow on top of the carpet and began adding pressure. Sure enough, the Shamwow picked up almost all of the fluid on top and below the carpet. Last week, I went to my friend's house to play beer pong and he had a Shamwow. He was using it to clean up all the spills, and I don't think he wrung it out once.

I think others would be interested in this product because it's convenient. Everybody deals with spills and sometimes you have to use like 5 paper towels to pick up a mess. With this product, you would just need to wipe real quick and it would absorb the whole mess. It would save money because you would no longer need to buy paper towels. It's good to use to dry your car after washing it. What's also nice is that it's washable and reuseable. If it somehow fails, you have a 10 year warranty on it, so you'll get a new one. I think this product is pretty cool and convenient.

3 comments:

  1. My sister owns a shamwow and absolutely loves it. They work really well, what gets me is the products name...shamwow!

    Cristina Taggart

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a "on-the-go" life with school and work. Shamwow, works great!!! It cleans up fast and it is eassy to keep my place clean. I told my boyfriend about it, and he loves it to!!

    M. Neri

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want one! You would think they would see it @ autozone if it is great for drying your cars...

    ReplyDelete