Thursday, October 29, 2009

Addicted to good food!


I'm a food lover. the food network channel is always on at my house, only cause I pay the cable bill. You can learn so much from the food network channel, and the food network website. I never really got the whole love for food till I stumbled upon this channel. It got me hooked. Not only can it teach you how to recreate amazing dishes but also where to go on dates or where to get great take outs! One of my favorite shows are throw down with Bobby FLay, The next iron chef, and Rachel Ray. Yes, Rachel Ray, she does it all! You can make everything out of anything on any budget! Almost every TV network provides this channel, it usual comes with the basic program. You can sign up for basic cable from Time Warner Cable for as low as $50 a month. The network is seen in more than ninety million households. In addition to New York City, it has offices in Atlanta, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, Detroit and Knoxville, TN. This channel rocks, it's never boring, and always has something new and interesting! Check it out.

3 comments:

  1. I love the cooking channel!! When I was little my sister and I uses to watch every shoe, and write down every recipe. We never actually cooked anything we wrote down, but it was fun anyway. I love Rachel Ray, and also Unwrapped is pretty cool because you get to see where all food comes from, and how it is made!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL my boyfriend loves the cooking channel and he has gotten me addicted. I have always liked to cook but now that i watch the food network i can really dive deeper into my cooking creations. All the shows help in different ways like Rachel Rays cooking in 30 minutes and her traveling show that shows great places to eat in different cities. I also like good eats with Alton Brown i love that he shows the science behind everything.

    ReplyDelete