Monday, October 26, 2009

Hilary Clinton Toilet Bowl Cleaner


The Hilary Clinton Toilet Bowl Cleaner is a humorous way to 'do you doodie' as a loyal American civilian while cleaning. You can take your pick from Osama Bin Laden, George W. Bush, or Hilary Clinton. I chose this because I wanted something outrageous. There are so many products that come out that I've never heard of, so I decided to do some research. For $19.95 you can own this silly cleaning device, complete with a collectible case. As far as I can see, these products are only available online at www.theoriginalbowlbuddy.com. I think the main reason people would buy this, besides the obvious use of maintenance, would be to show support (or lack thereof) for the candidate used. I wish I would have known about this during the election, it would have made for a funny household item!

1 comment:

  1. This is a cool and funny product. I can't believe that they can make this product with Hillary Clinton image.

    ReplyDelete