Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Garnier Fructis Body Boost



This week I decided to blog about Garnier Fructis' Body Boosting shampoo and conditioner. The product comes in a green bottle with a reddish circle on the front. Written across the center of the circle is, "Body Boost." This shampoo and conditioner is suppose to boost one's hair at the roots for 50% more volume in addition to cleaning and conditioning one's hair. It's also suppose to make one's hair look thicker and full of bounce.

One can buy this product at stores such as Target, Walmart, CVS, Walgreens, etc. Pretty much anywhere hygiene products are sold. A 13 oz. bottle of shampoo or conditioner can be purchased for $3.49. A 25.4 oz bottle can be purchased for $5.99 (that's like the family size bottle).

Garnier believes that there is beauty within all of us. They target self confident women who still seek to improve their appearance. They want women who strive to take care of themselves and bring out their inner beauty. Garnier also only uses natural ingredients with proven effects.

I chose this product because I believe it actually works. At first I was always skeptical about shampoos and conditioners because I thought that all shampoos and conditioners just cleaned and conditioned my hair. I didn't really think that these labels did what they said they would. I thought it was just a way to get attention and fool people into buying their product. One day, though, I was visiting my family in Arizona. I used my sister's Garnier Fructis volumizing shampoo (now body boost), and I remembered that when my hair dried, it actually had more volume. I was so impressed. I even told my sister, "Wow, this shampoo actually works." From then on I kept buying that shampoo. I think this product will appeal more to women because there is pressure on us to look cute and have the beautiful, shiny hair. No one wants flat hair. It looks so boring and lifeless. At least I know I don't like my hair to be flat. Right now volume is really in, and I think this is an easy way to get that everyday, beautiful, volumizing hair. It doesn't require much effort which makes it convenient. It adds a little oomph without going over the top which is perfect for school, work or a family get together. I don't think this product is going to chang lives or anything, but after using it, I became a believer.

No comments:

Post a Comment