Sunday, October 4, 2009

Mini laptops: AKA netbooks




The object I chose was the mini laptop known as the netbook because it’s small and convenient to carry in your purse or in your bag. My friend would carry it in his side pocket of his pants or shorts. The mini laptop is about 10 inches big it is half the side of the regular laptop. It comes in many different colors, depending on what you want on it costs around $300. It has everything regular laptops have except a CD drive, meaning you can’t watch DVD’s and can’t hear any CDs. If that is important for you than this is not the laptop for you. For those that don’t care about that because everything is online nowadays. You can buy them virtually anywhere electronics are sold such as Best Buy, Wal-Mart, and Target. Also, they are sold on line through the brand’s web site like Dell, and HP. Students might like this mini laptop because it is affordable and does not weigh as much as a regular laptop does. I want to get one but I am not sure which one I want to get, there are so many choices as far as colors and brands.

2 comments:

  1. I am so interested in these mini lab tops (netbooks) because it seems great to carry around in my bag without bothering me. I want to get one as well but I think I would have the same problem not knowing which one to choose. The only thing I do mind is not being able to put cds in it. Thats just me though. Other than that the product sounds great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these and wish I had one. They are so portable, light, and efficient. Better than carrying around larger and more expensive laptops everywhere you go.

    ReplyDelete