Monday, October 5, 2009

Littlest Pet Shop (Cynthia Stewart)


For the second Shopping Blog, I chose to write about the toys from the Littlest Pet Shop collection. The purpose of this toy is to collect every pet to fill your pet shop. You can purchase an adoption center with accessories for your pets as well as a collector's journal. Other Littlest Pet Shop products are available as well, like t-shirts, bed spreads, video games, and plush toys. Prices for these porducts vary from $10 to $100. Littlest Pet Shop is a creation of the Hasbro company which also sells the Monoply game and My Little Pony.

I chose this product because I remember every girl in school had them and I wanted to collect them as well. Something that caught my eye when reviewing this product is that most of the Littlest Pet Shop products are categorized for girls and only the video games are categorized for both boys and girls. This toy also won best girl toy for 2008. Maybe it's just me, but you can definitely see why this toy is stereotyped as feminie. Most of the pets and bed spreads are made in colors like pink or purple.

1 comment:

  1. That article is too good it is worth reading I really like it. With the help of this article I can get the collection of the pet. They provide much kind of pets and pet’s accessories in a one shop. Those are so much helpful to choose. Thanks for post me such a nice article I often visit on that site. For the more information visit on petterritory(dot)com.
    Luxury Pet Accessories

    ReplyDelete