Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Marianela Diaz BLog post#2


My Blog is about the Infusium 23 hair treatment. I actually decided to write about this product becasue I use it. I used may other product before, like the leave-in-conditiners, hair spray, moose, and gel. But I hated the way it made my hair feel. So i tried Infusuim and I loved how my hair felt afterwards. There are several infusium products, there is the conditioner, shampoo, and the leave-in-treatment.
It is a liquid leave in treatment so it "spreads" a lot more on your hair. That is what I love about it. There are different types of treatment for a specific each type of hair. For example, if you have frizzy or damaged hair, from perm or dying you can use a (moisture)logie, or a (repair)ologie. I did not notice it before until I started using it, that many salons use this product and other similar products that "repair" your hair caused by harsh chemicals. By using all the products, shampoo, conditioner, and the leave in treatment, a person will notice a better result. I have noticed that many women and some men that have longer hair use this product. I think it is just easier to apply.
The bottle does not have much "BAM!!", in other words the bottle doe not have much in your face advertising. hahaha, It is just plain and simple but still a very affective brand, most stores carry it. Stores like Target, Kmart, Sears, and even some supermarkets.
Infusium is a Procter and Gamble brand which also have many other known products on the market, (Downy, Crest toothpaste, Pantene, Pepto-Bismol, and Gillete).

this is a link to the original post ( i had trouble posting it the first time and now I was able to post it in the anth308 blog)
http://anth308marianeladiaz.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment