Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Post #3 Neutrogena Wave Duo

The New Neutrogena Wave Duo is designed with two cleansing speeds, for the ultimate cleansing experience and immediate results you can see and feel after just one use. Depending on what your skin needs, you can choose the first setting. Gentle Daily Cleansing, to remove more dirt, oil and make up. Or, choose the second speed, Deep Pore Cleansing to give your skin an extra boost - deep vibrations help foam clean deeper than the leading cleanser.
How to use
Simply attach disposable pad to attachment head. Hold power - cleanser under water to activate pad. Turn on by pressing power button. Gently massage overface, avoiding delicate eye area. Rinse face thoroughly and dispose of pad after each use.
The price for this product is $17.99
Right after I watch this commercial. I went to CVS store and bought this product. I thought it was amazing product for facial care. But the result was not my expectation. My face got so red and dry the next couple days. I have never used it again and it's still in my closet now.
The reason I chose this product for my assignment because I had a bad experience with this procduct. Another reason that it's not all the products on televison will be good for anybody as they told us. It will be good for somebody, but it will be not for others.

No comments:

Post a Comment