Sunday, October 4, 2009

Book Safes (Jeremy Mills)


Perfectly designed for the college student living at home, or the truly paraniod, Book Safes are the way to keep hidden what you don't want people to see! Great for all ages, races and genders The Book Safe is a great way to hide what you want to with no one being the wiser! Available in a variety of books, sizes and cut outs, Book Safes are hand crafted by the good people at Pommes Frites specializing in cutouts for money, flasks, guns and cd/dvd sized media. Now, for those of you who are appaled at the idea of cutting up some of the worlds finest literature, you can breathe a sigh of releife when you find out that all of the books that are hand craved up are reclaimed books. These books that were going to be destroyed are picked up and used for this more nepherious task. Now one might look at this product and view it as the sick and twisted work of evil minded males. Yet, nay nay, it is the beautiful brainchild of Kristen Pumphrey from Austin, Texas with this gem of an idea. I don't know about you... but the idea of carrying around a book full of god knows what sounds like fun to me. With a cost ranging from just $22-$40 I know I have ordered one or two myself already. If you would like to join me in my quest to becoming a more devious person every day pick yours up at: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=31827213

1 comment:

  1. That's really cool product. I never seen or heard somthing like this before. The topics you chose for your shopping blog are all really cool and strange lol...

    ReplyDelete