Thursday, October 22, 2009

Ion TTUSB Turntable with USB Record (by Thomas Wolfe)



Ever look at your record collection consisting mostly of LPs and wonder when in the world you would ever listen to them ever again? Well, if you're from my generation probably not. But if you are audiofile (or perhaps just a few years older) you might be quite familiar with this sensation. Well the wait is over my friends! With this handy little turntable you can not only listen to your LPs but can convert them to mp3's so you can listen to them anytime you want on a computer! It's brilliant!

Especially for me (who has not only inherited a great album collection from my parents but have also bought a ton of records on my own), this is a fantastic device. I try to listen to my record collection whenever I can, but it's so much easier to listen to music on my computer. It's just a click away, and now my record collection can be that way as well!

The Ion TTUSB Turntable is the first of it's kind to be able to convert music to a computer readable format without any extra hardware or special drivers needed. This is remarkable because before this machine, you would have had to invest several thousand dollars into a setup to do this process. Instead, for the very reasonable price of $69.00 (Amazon.com), you can experience your old albums in this new format!

Ion is considered one of the leading digital audio and entertainment companies out there. They mostly sell to DJ's and the semi-professional to professional markets (Ion's website).

No comments:

Post a Comment