Wednesday, October 28, 2009

the new "superfood"ACAI fruit

Photobucket

The New “SUPERFOOD” ACAI fruit Blog#3
So I was at Robecks juice where my friend works and all of sudden a lady comes in and receives her ACAI smoothie. After the lady leaves my friend calls me and says that lady gets the ACAI smoothie everyday! I was shocked, and said really? I then told my friend that I heard about the ACAI berry supposedly it helps you lose weight. She then said that the lady herself had told her that after consuming the ACAI smoothie for a couple of months she notice some weight lost. I said to myself that makes perfect sense. Recently about 4 days ago I was browsing through the internet. I was in the yahoo page I quickly read something about Britney Spears trying everything to lose weight and the only thing that worked was the ACAI berry supplements. Spears announced this in some show and after her announcement the producers of the ACAI berry supplements were grateful. The ACAI berry has been the latest and greatest discoveries in the health industry. So far that I know of has been discussed in Oprah Winfrey show, CNN, ABC, CBS and The Wall Street Journal. Many celebrities use this product and it works. Best of all the ACAI berry supplements are 100% natural. The ACAI comes from the palm trees in the Amazon rain forest in Brazil. It is dark purple and the size of a grape. It helps in the following: promotes weight lost, increases energy and stamina, fight heart diseases, diabetes, cancer and other diseases, boosts your immune system, improves your digestive system, improves your vision, reduces the effects of aging, and increase on sex drive. I love the fact that it all natural about 40% of the ACAI fruit is fiber that explains why it works so well!! I highly recommend trying this ACAI fruit or its supplements if you want to lose weight. You can find these supplements at stores like Walgreens and Costco yet they are not as effective as the ones from the official website. However let me warned you there are several spams out there!! Just go to acaiberrysite.com I would definitely give this product a try why not? It’s all natural!

1 comment:

  1. The ACAI fruit is really high in antioxidants and is great for other things besides losing weight. When I was traveling through Brazil last year I learned a lot about it, the people in Brazil speak very highly of this fruit. It has a unique taste but after acquired, you start to crave it.

    ReplyDelete