Tuesday, October 6, 2009

BENEFIBER POWDER + CALCIUM


Photobucket




The benefiber powder is a fiber supplement. Not only does this product provide you with fiber, but now there is calcium to it too! It is such a great way to take our daily fiber. It’s recommended to take 20-35 grams per day according to the American Dietetic Association. What is so good about this powder is that it dissolves into whatever beverage you like. From hot to cold drinks except carbonated beverages. It is taste-free, grit-free, gluten free, and it’s a non-thickening powder. It is 100% natural fiber, and the calcium that its added is as much about 8oz of glass of milk. How awesome is that! It only takes 1 level spoon per day to receive the fiber you need. You may also use this powder in soft foods and it won’t thicken.
It is such a great product that if you decided to use it in your soft foods it won’t alter the taste or have any effect on the fiber while cooking. It would be the same as if pouring it into your coffee. Personally I am not the healthiest person. In fact I need to be more careful about what I eat and start a new healthy life. Especially us college students that are living on our own it gets tough to be healthy. Sometimes there is not enough time to cook and therefore leads us into eating fast foods. I personally have the benefiber at home and take it with black tea. I love it because I receive the fiber I need and enjoy my tea at the same time. It is a reasonable price too. It is $11.99 for the 14.9 oz. If you want to go for the biggest bottle 16.7oz its only $15.99. You can find this product almost at every wholesale store, drug store, and super markets. I would highly recommend this product to everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Daisy, I would have to agree with you when you say it becomes quite hard to eat healthy. Everyone is so busy in life that there is barely any time to cook a healthy meal. We all depend on fast food to get a quick bite and continue with our things. We could all use the Benefiber powder plus calcium to promote healthier lives. I’ve never tired it, but I like that fact that we are able to mix it with anything and it doesn’t taste bad. That’s always important when coming out with a new product. I don’t think the product is too expensive considering it does a lot for your digestive system. I know a lot of people, including myself and my family who could use benefiber.

    ReplyDelete