Sunday, October 4, 2009


Eb Excalibur Remote Control Beverage Buggy from Sharper Image. Or as I am going to refer to it as many times possible so my girlfriend buys it for my birthday, the buggy beverage(beer) transporter. I came across this item while searching for the air purifier from Sharper Image. The website has the item listed for $49.99.

The reason I picked this product is because I think this is one of the most interesting things that I have come across in a while. I love pool parties. With this I wouldn't even have to get up. All I would have to do is pick up the remote control and guide it to the bar; like magic my pyramid hefeweizen would come to me, still ice cold. " There’s a perfect moment ahead when delivering a frosty beverage in the Remote Control Beverage Buggy will make you the life of the party. Own this RC Buggy, and own that moment! " I can only imagine the conversations that would be sparked when I bring this to the pools in Vegas.

The downside to this would be that a) it can only hold 12oz bottles or cans, b) I wouldn't be able to take it to the beach, unless they come out with a dune buggy version, in which case I would have to get both.

I think another use for this buggy is a toy for my cats. I have two cats that love to run. One of the cats is addicted to food, but with the buggy I would be able to exercise him, and then he could have a bite of food that I would put into the container after he chases the buggy around for a while.

If my girlfriend won't get it, then I would have to get this for spring break. She will fall in love with the buggy when it brings her a cold beverage on a hot day.

No comments:

Post a Comment