Sunday, October 18, 2009

Neosporin Lip Health (3rd Blog)

The product I decided to talk about is NEOSPORIN LIP HEALTH. I decided to blog about this product because we're in the fall season and pretty soon the winter season will be here. This is the time when lips get really dry and need some hydration to make them feel better and look healthier. According to the website and the commercials this product is meant to give you healthy looking lips in 3 days. After 3 days your lips are supposed to feel more hydrated, have an even texture, and have a healthy tone. This product is available in day and night formulas, but they have the same benefits so it doesn't matter which one you choose.

I myself use this product and I love it because my lips feel and look great. Usually, I would always have to apply chap stick to my lips because they would be dry all the time, but with this product I don't have to do that anymore because it leaves my lips feeling soft and hydrated for a very long time. I personally use the day formula and it locks in moisture by a 74%, reduces scaling 60%, and it gives a healthy tone by 60%. The over night renewal therapy increases hydration by a 76%, it reduces scaling by a 62%, and finally it gives a healthy tone by 59%.

You can find this product at Wal Mart, Target, Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid, and any other drug stores where they sell cosmetics. If you go to the website you can receive a $3.00 coupon by filling out some information that they ask about yourself. I recommend you go to the website and get the coupon because at the store they cost more than $3.00 dollars and that is not including all the taxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment