Monday, October 19, 2009

The iRobot Roomba Vaccum by Alix T.



Ok, this isn't a new invention but I have always wanted one. This may seem silly but I like the idea of some type of robot following me around and cleaning up after me. I am a super slob and I think this might help, or it might eat my cat. They have pictures on the website showing it with animals and with babies so I'm sure it will work fine with my cat. Plus my cat is making a giant mess every time I turn around so that would also be helpful.

The only thing that probably keeps me from buying one of course would be the price. The Roombas price from $199-380. Now in my opinion that's kinda pricey for something that just cleans the floor.. and doesn't also serve me food or something else cool. Maybe if I had more room for it to actually clean it would be worth it but, until then I'm putting my robot dreams on hold.

I also like this product because it's not just a "chick thing" it's pretty sleek and can be considered manly. For all you other slobs out there that want to impress girls this might be a good idea. I hear girls are big on clean places.. maybe not me but I can relate to being a mess.

1 comment:

  1. I hate to sound cranky, but I blogged about this item, back as my first post. However, its interesting to see another take on it.

    ReplyDelete