Monday, October 19, 2009

Jack3d

For the males in the class who frequent the gym, you probably take some sort of pre-workout supplement like NO2 or Super Pump 250. I recently came across this pre-workout product called Jack3d.
Pre-workouts are out there to give the user sustained energy, focus, and motivation during a hard workout. The difference between Jack3d and every other pre-workout out there is that this stuff is all natural. No other pre-workout has 100% natural ingredients. With this being a natural product, you don't get that "crash" that other pre-workouts or energy drinks give you. You are also doing your liver and kidneys a favor because this stuff has been proven to be much more easily filtered through your body do to its' lack of magnesium and other additives.
I've used other pre-workouts, but I must say that Jack3d has been my long time favorite now. You add a tiny scoop of this lemon-lime powder to only 4 oz. of water. The taste isn't the best but because you only need about 4 oz. of water, its gone as soon as you put the cup up to your mouth. I highly recommend switching to Jack3d if you are using a pre-workout. You can buy a one month supply (225 grams) for only $24.99 from bodybuilding.com, which is where you can buy supplements and workout products for the cheapest.

1 comment:

  1. This is interesting; I should check out this product, because I'm an athlete and frequent the gym. The truth is, I didn't think much else worked besides protein powder and creatine. However, here may be something else I can check out.

    ReplyDelete