Friday, September 25, 2009

Skin I.D.

Skin I.D. is the latest acne solution! It is a personalized acne solution made by Nuetrogena. You answer a very specific series of questions about your skin and lifestyle known as the skin evaluation. Then they create a customized 3 step skin system personally designed just for your skin! It includes a face wash, toner, medicated cream, spot treatment, and face mask. They also send you a free travel bag, color of your choice.
You can order Skin I.D. online or over the phone. It costs about $40 plus and whenever you need more they will mail you some. The retailer is Nuetrogena which works alongside real dermatologists that can even help you if you have any questions.
I posted this item because I thought it would be helpful to people who suffer from acne and find that nothing they have tried works. The commercial states that, "we're all different, so why do most acne systems treat us all the same?" Since it is personalized just for individual skin types, it is guaranteed to work and if your skin doesn't improve, you can return it and get your money back within 14 days.
I have tried tons of products my whole life and nothing has ever worked and I decided to take the evaluation and give this product a try. I know I probably sound like the commercial, but it was a miracle worker for me and even some of my friends! If you are frustrated with acne, you should try it!
In our society today being beautiful pretty much defines us and nobody wants acne. Having clear skin is one of the characteristics that people look at as being "beautiful".

3 comments:

  1. I seen this product on T.V,but never really pay attention to it because I thought it wouldn't work just like proactive or other acne products. I am really glad to hear it worked for you and your friends. Now I can probably give it a try since I know it worked for you. Thanks for the recomendation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. I heard this solution works very well. Proactiv tends to dry out my skin, but since it worked for you, I'd like to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This product seems like it will actually clear up acne more effectively than Proactiv. I've tried Proactiv in the past and it wasn't really successful for me. Neutrogena's new skin id line looks to be better because of the custom options designed for every skin type.

    ReplyDelete