Sunday, September 27, 2009

Oral B Professional Care Toothbrush (Juan Canales)

The product that I will be reviewing is the Oral B Professional Care 9950 Toothbrush System. It is an electric toothbrush that has a rotating head. The top is narrow so it can reach teeth that are in hard to reach places. It has a time limit control of two minutes. What this does is that it times thirty seconds on each quarter of the mouth. With this efficiency, brushing teeth will be a breeze. "Oral-B Triumph removes up to 97% of plaque from hard-to-reach areas and improves gum health to help reverse gingivitis." This will reduce the anxiety that everyone faces when going to the dentist. The item can be found at Costco. Retail price is $144.95. It is a bit on the pricey side, however, if you go to the dentist less, or if they don't do a procedure, the item pays for itself.

Oral-b are the makers of the Oral-b toothbrush and floss line. They have been leaders in the dental care business. As technology has risen, so has the demand for companies to be innovative. This means giving the consumer more choices in the form of toothbrushes. With the declining markets world wide, Oral-B still demands premium price for its products. They see it as a time, and money saving tool.

3 comments:

  1. I am so tempted to buy an electric toothbrush because of the statements like, "removes up to 97% of plaque from hard-to-reach..." However I do not have gingivitis and I have used a regular toothbrush my whole life. I have been cavity free for at least seven years so I think I am able to remove my own plaque with the boring old toothbrush that costs $1.00.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm...this sounds more like an advertisement for Oral B more than anything...Are you certain that you are entirely unbiased? XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. They were doing a demo at costco. I am thinking about getting either the sonic care brush or this one. I posted it without realizing that it did sound biased. Thanks for the heads.

    Juan

    ReplyDelete