Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Excalibur Soundmaster iPod® Speaker Sytem (Mina Iqbal)



Nowadays I see almost everybody owning an ipod, so when I came across this product I thought "hmm cool maybe others will be interested in it too." So as you all know ipod has been around now for a couple of years now and it already has had so many different kinds of accessories to it, so this is one of them. It is called Excalibur Soundmaster Photon Ball/iPod® Speaker System, and it can also be used as an interesting decoration piece. I saw it in Macy's and it cost $119, so I thought to myself a little overprized and if you get it shipped it costs $125. Later I came home and searched online and found it for $50 on c-aelectronic store website and Amazon, but you can only order it online. I wasn't able to find it on the Fry’s Electronics Store website or Best Buy's, so I thought this is was the good deal. This docking station is compatible with all ipods and it comes with ipod adapters. Plus it has some special features, such a digital AM/FM tuner, an alarm clock, and a built in USB port. And not only can you play music with just your ipod, but also there is an audio cable included that lets you hook it up to your MP3 and CD players and your laptop or desktop computer. Another reason why I chose this product was because I was just noticing that not only with this product, but with many other ones, there are so many accessories to the actual product that sometimes the accessories become sort of irrelevant very soon, even with this product I think even though they have changed the style a little bit, how much are people going to buy it. I mean to say that they might be interested in it, but then there are also other factors such as its pricing in stores as compare to online that could prevent people from buying it, but somehow companies are still continuing on and coming up with such products one day after another.

No comments:

Post a Comment