Sunday, September 27, 2009

The Sedu Pro Ionic Ceramic Tourmaline Flat Iron By: Gabriela Henriquez

I decided to blog about flat irons that straighten your hair. I found out that the Sedu Pro iron Ceramic Tourmaline is the best flat iron on the market today. This flat iron costs about $120 to $250. This iron is known very well amongst the hairstylist and highly preffered. It having ceramic plates is a plus for many customers because it is known that it will have less of a damage on your hair. The regular hair straightners with metal plates tend to burn your hair faster and damge it. I believe that is very important for us girls today to keep our hairs looking healthy and attractive. I also must say that some men as well use hair straightners. This flat iron in particular is known for giving long lasting results, smoothes frizzy hair, and is suppose to do the work in a short period of time.

I like to add that this product is mostly inclined for the female interest but in our society today we see young men using products like this as well. For example, make-up and hair straightners like the Sedu Pro. In our society we dont expect men to be well groomed and they definitly dont wear make-up. Although we are seeing changes starting off with rock bands male members wearing the eye liner. Others straightning their hair or even curling it. Which lead me to want to show off my hair straightning product that I heard about the Sedo Pro.

Me personally I wouldnt buy this straigtner because it is pricy. I own a hair straightner that is less expensive works great and have had it for a while now. I think every girl and some guys can agree with me on the fact that a hair straightner was a great invention. I like how it makes my hair look and it dosent take me so long to do it. It may cause a little damage to the hair but if you dont use it as often you should be fine. There are different types of hair straightners for every type of hair and at different price range for what fits best with you. You dont necessarily need the Sedu pro Ionic.

No comments:

Post a Comment