Sunday, September 27, 2009

The Magic Bullet (Cynthia Stewart)


The product I chose for this blog is the Magic Bullet. This product claims that people can chop, blend, whip, and prepare any meal in 10 seconds or less with no mess or fuss because it is so easy to use. It has a specially designed blade and a bullet shaped design that allows food to circulate back into the cutting zone. There is no need to press any buttons, just simply press the cup on the power base and twist for a hands free operation. For $99.99 plus shipping and handling, it comes with a power bas e, cross and flat blades, tall and short cups, re-sealable lids, shaker/ steamer tops, 4 party mugs, and a recipe book. It can be found online, in department stores, and I believe I've seen it at CVS and Walgreens.

I chose this product because I've seen infomercials for it on TV and have been fascinated at how quickly the food is made, plus it looks good. However, I have friends whom have bought other products that claim to be just as efficient and have failed to prove their purpose. All of the recipes shown on the commercials seem simple; can the magic bullet really handle a more complex dish?

4 comments:

  1. The Magic Bullet seems like a cool thing,well that's what my mom thought we had it for a few months and some how the blades broke. That's sad because she got it from a friend that had two,so she sold it to my mom for $60.00. Oh well. It was a good blender while it lasted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah my mom bought the blander too. BUT it did not last very long. The next day that my mom used it the blade broke it got stuck on somthing, I think. So my mom did not want to buy another one so she just returned it. She kind of regretted buying it in the first place. But I still sometimes watch the commercials on TV.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have had a different experience with the magic bullet, for me and others I know that use the machine it works well, and the blades have yet to get dull. It's an awesome compact blender, that gets the job done in seconds. I really like that it's size is perfectly convenient to make a large individual smoothie.YUM.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have one and it is really cool and easy to use but it's really loud. i guess that's just how blenders are supposed to be though.

    ReplyDelete