Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Halo Plasma Laser Tag Pistol

So since there was some complaining about too many girl's/women's products on the shopping blog I decided to do a write up on the best game ever from when I was a kid...with a modern twist. This is a HALO inspired laser tag system! Every kid on the block had a laser tag system when they were young. There were all kinds of brands, with all sorts of different weapon systems available. If you were a boy and didn't have one of these, you just weren't that cool. This set sells for $49.85 off of multiple sites and features a design from the popular video game series HALO. When I was a kid, I never once saw any girls with these but there's bound to be some girls out there with one of these. I remember I used to have to beg my sister to run around outside with me and be the "bad guy" while I shot at her. All in all, this is a great modern twist on a classic game for boys.

1 comment: