Sunday, September 27, 2009

Bacon Soap (Jeremy Mills)



Now haven't you awoke one morning and thought to yourself "I know what I need... SOAP THAT SMELLS LIKE BACON!!" If you have indeed thought this, then I am truly afraid for your future. If you are like me, you see this product and are genuinely shocked at the decline of our society. I thought to myself, that this could not be a real product, and yet, IT IS!! The fine people at Perpetual Kid have brought this fantastic man product to the market for just a mere $5.99!!!! What is more shocking to me is that not only is this a product they sell, but it was featured on one of my favorite websites to frequent; Uncrate.com "a buyers guide for men." Uncrate is a website that specializes in the coolest gadgets, style and motor trends for men and the fact that this horrible product made its way onto a website I find to typically be quite adept at finding cool things for the modern man, I can not help but shake my head in disgust that we have sunk to this new low. And for all you nay sayers out there thinking that I have something against bacon; I say nay, nay... I do believe that bacon makes all food better. Emphasis on the food part.

6 comments:

  1. I think a product like this sells as gag gifts...and hopefully no one uses it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I read this I had this strange image of some guy getting this soap as a gag and using it, then wondering why every dog in the neighborhood is looking at him with great interest! On a more serious note, this stuff is why we end up with too much useless clutter in our homes and lives. People buy something to amuse themselves for a minute and then it ends up hanging around for months or years, and then ends up in a landfill. This is the type of mindless consumer items that is so common especially in the U.S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tina Vuu said...

    Wow.. Bacon soap that sounds very funny, strange, and unbelievable product. It's very interesting product, and can't believe that some guy using it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I agree bacon smells and taste good as food but there is always someone else that may want to take it to the next level. I mean maybe some men want to smell tasty for the ladies. =/ I wouldn't want him but you know different strokes for different folks and bacon soap may get a guy that special lady haha... =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! this is very intresting :) .. i wonder how the girlfriendsfeel about this?? I mean bacon is really good ut i think we should keep it in the food category..

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are some things that really don't need bacon added to them. Bacon does not make everything better. I once saw a BACON VODKA recipe on the Food Network. I gave it a shot thinking well...its bacon and vodka so what can go wrong. I cooked 5 strips of bacon then left them in a bottle of vodka for about 2 weeks. The end result...disgusting. Nobody try it...trust me.

    ReplyDelete