Sunday, November 1, 2009

Voltron-A Mighty Robot T-Shirt

www.LocalCelebrity.com is a website that sales humorous and vintage looking t-shirts for $30.00. I chose this t-shirt because Voltron was one of my favorite cartoons growing up. The robot would be form when all five members of the team would unite and transform their lions into Voltron, a hero that could not be defeated. I remember when I would come home from from elementary school, go to my room and take out my Voltron action figures and go to the couch and watch the show.
I love shopping for shirts that can't be found at the local surf/skate shop. Before this class, I did not realize that my shopping habits for the last few years have been changing. I find that my preferences have been shifting to the pop culture vintage look.
For me, the Voltron shirts are classic. If you are looking for other styles, or shirts that are funny, www.LocalCelebrity.com has it. They have a womens line, and a Mens line. www.LocalCelebrity.com has ongoing specials, which can be emailed if you sign up. People love their shirts so much that they post pictures of themselves wearing them on the website.


No comments:

Post a Comment